Wednesday 6 May 2015

# PART 1- HEALTH and WELLBEING #


The month of May theme is all about your every day health and wellbeing, and what we can do ourselves to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Eating the right food, good sleep, exercising, walking, talking, etc.

Last month I, finally, stepped into the door of my local sport centre. I wished I had done it years ago!!! I have joined "the beginners class", as I like to call it myself :). After such a short time I already feel so much better and have less little aches. I mainly joined the gym to improve my posture. The staff is very welcoming and make you feel straight at home. Beside being friendly, they are all proffesional gym teachers/instructors. They take in account what your needs are and then help you find the right exercise plan. They also explain you what the right equipment is for you, and how to use it. I love that it's a community sport center and set up and available to all ages groups. With the great expertise and support of our gym teacher Mary, I already notice some physical changes, this only after 3 weeks! :) Thank You, Mary.

For more information call Skibbereen Sport Centre: 028-22624
or visit their facebook page: Skibbereen Sport Centre or www.skibbereensportcentre.com


No comments:

Post a Comment