Saturday 2 May 2015

WHY IRELAND ? # FROM AMSTERDAM TO BALLYDEHOB # ALLIHIES! # SF # BANTRY # SKIBBEREEN




On this road, by the village of Allihies is were I learned to drive a car...
21 horses and 12 dogs would run left and right of the car with me, unforgetable moments...

.



Found these 2 old photos from the area I grew up...50 years ago




One of the main things I love about Ireland is the spaciousness, and it's still unspoiled nature. The Goddess energy, the land, the people. Don't get me wrong, I love Holland too, but Ireland has such a different pace of living. It's more like Spain, Italy, France, or Greece, only the weather is a bit different, LOL, although this summer was surprisingly warm.....Anyway there are of course many more reasons. If you like to know more why I live here, you can read more about it in my book,
LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS.
Have a lovely weekend! Pina

No comments:

Post a Comment