Sunday 21 April 2019

DREAMING NEW TEETH

Image result for teeth falling out of mouth dream


One night I opened my mouth and all my teeth fell out like innocent snowflakes.
Straight away, I opened my hands to catch them but there was nothing there. Whilst falling,
they had melted. I was on my knees with an empty mouth and hands. Just as I felt
like bursting into tears, something inside me told me to stand up and look in the mirror.
I saw my old smile laughing back at me but now filled with tiny new teeth. I cried for joy.



EXCERPT OF PAGE 77: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis

( For Freud, teeth falling out in dreams point to anxiety and the desire to be nurtured. This disturbing symbol also tends to show up in dreams during important moments of transition in the dreamer’s life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment