Wednesday 24 April 2019

BE A LAMP OR A LIFEBOAT OR A LADDER


Image result for rumi be the light, the lamp, the ladder

I'm still so grateful every time someone books a session with me, but as I've written before, I am not the source of the healing. I am a clear channel through which healing passes and facilitate the teamwork between you, your spirit guides, angels or helpers.

I become a conduit for knowing, seeing and sensing. Over the years I had stopped trying to explain myself, then one night Andre woke me up and told me that the time had come to write a book about it. Whatever I am or have, I feel blessed every day with my life purpose. 

I allow the channelling to work through me and nowadays I feel that it is just a part of who I am. You can call the source of the messages angels, spirit guides, deities, mysteries, ancestors, wisdom, love, positive energy, or a gut feeling. 
You can call it anything or nothing. When positive changes occur in someone’s life, it is a reality. It doesn’t matter whatever you want to call it.

As long as you ask for love, support and insight, healing will come your way. Every session is very different and every person reacts differently. The depth of what the person experiences and their reactions are totally dependent on what the reason for the healing session is and for how long it's in their life.


I AM NOT A PSYCHIC, IN THE WAY THAT I PREDICT YOUR FUTURE, RELATIONSHIPS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.  MY WORK CONSISTS out of CHANNELLING HEALING ENERGY

No comments:

Post a Comment