Tuesday 30 May 2023

ANGEL in My ROOM: PART 1

Since I work as a spiritual healer for 23 years it has happened a few times in the past that I thought that I'm just making things up! Who am I to think that I am a channel for universal and spiritual love!? Those doubts I know now, were growing spurts to erase the negative voice of my father which I had to endure during my childhood.  After having had these kind of doubts the universe always showed me directly in a next session that I AM indeed a channel for love and light!!! Every session is so different, so in the moment and so alive!

     7 years ago I've published a book about myself and my work, something I could have never imagined doing in my wildest dreams! I wrote it to inspire others to not doubt their own thoughts and feelings. To believe and to love oneself. I've learned that the only way forward in life is with love for oneself.

               πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠHealing is embracing yourself as you would welcome your best friendπŸ’–πŸ˜Š

                                    Embrace yourself as you would welcome your best friend

                                                       has become my personal mantras

I love working my love purpose every time! I've had a rough childhood. Not as bad as other people have experienced it, but enough to be able to respond with love and compassion to all who come to me for a healing session. I like to share this one session, one of the many, when the spiritual world shows me that I AM born to channel love as my life purpose, and to be in service of others.    

To be continued... in Angel@my healing room; Part 2


RE-POST 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment