Sunday 7 May 2023

TESTIMONIAL THAT MAKES MY SPIRIT SOAR😊

If you have been looking for help and have just stumbled across Pina, 

Congratulations, you're about to be helped! You might be wondering if you should go to her or not, but afterwards you will only ask yourself why you haven't gone sooner. At the same time, I think you're only supposed to find her when you really need her...

She says she's "a spiritual healer", and I have asked her why she doesn't just call herself a healer, because that is what she does. She heals you. She said that it is because her healing energies come through her from the spirit world, and it's not really her that does the healing. But to me that is what happens.

She heals me. Both my soul and my body. It's a wonderful thing. Afterwards, it feels like you have been to a wonderful spa. You feel rested and relaxed and in a lot less pain.

As I told a friend, you don't have to "believe" in anything for it to work. It will work. But you have to be a bit open to otherworldly things. Pina does a lot of strange things that you for sure have not experienced anywhere else. 

It will be a lot of bird sounds and chirping, and she will literally blow life into you. But just go with it, and I promise it will be worth your while.

Personally, I have chronic pain and the diagnosis fibromyalgia, so I go to her regularly and when I can. The way she removes pain is nothing short of a miracle. In fact, I have experienced some real miracles on her bench. 

Like when the intense foot pain that I had for 3 years just disappeared into thin air, never to return. Well, I didn't just disappear, very strong powers were at work that came and took it away, but I will not tell you about the details. 

You should go and experience this for yourself. Miracles happen all the time, as Pina says. So just go for it, you won't regret it. This woman is worth her weight in gold.

She has real and special powers! I love her much and plenty, and I can truly say that she has changed my life for the better. I just wish everybody could go to her, the world would be a much better place. Namaste. 💞 7-5-2023 A.N

              Thank you so much. A.N for your wonderful and very heartfelt words!! Gra, Pina


Would you like to read more about my work and to see if I can be of any
 assistance in your healing journey then click on the links below.

                  http://viapina.blogspot.com/p/my-story-about-darling-pina.html

                    http://viapina.blogspot.com/p/little-oisins-magic_31.html

               http://viapina.blogspot.com/p/my-home-is-my-soul-purpose.html


No comments:

Post a Comment