Friday 27 August 2021

THE POWER OF LEMONS IS SWEET



                 CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR ALL THE BENEFITS OF DA LEMON

                                     https://www.emedihealth.com/lemon-benefits.html

                 https://naturotheek.com/bevroren-citroen-is-krachtiger-dan-chemotherapie/

                 OR WATCH THE VIDEO - BIT OF AN ANOYING COMPUTER VOICE - BUT 😁 


Every morning I drink organic lemon juice from half a lemon, not because I like it so much, but because it's good for me. I'm blood type A POS. Alkaline is my friend. I don't have a freezer so I use the peels like this: washed they wait for me in the fridge. When I have 2 or 3 half's I cut them in pieces and put them in a small flask together with a curcuma teabag - pinch of black pepper - this helps absorb the curcuma - and freshly grated ginger: (In winter or when I have a tickle in my throat, or a sore throat, I go all crazy and add a garlic clove and some honey 😋)  not when working  😂).
ALL GREAT FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
 Let it all steep for a while and drink whenever. 

I've re-posted this post because of the many people I see with cancer, or recovering or after cancer treatment. I drink lemons as a precaution. So far so good. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment