Tuesday 3 August 2021

8-8-2021 LIONS PORTAL & 369 MANIFESTATION PORTAL. IT'S TIME WE ALL GET TO WORK 😁

I just wanted to post about the 8-8 lions portal and while searching I stumbled on a 369 manifestation portal video! My first! For people who have visited my blog before or regularly, know that I have " a thing" with the numbers 3-6-9 or 369. Most of the time when I listen to frequency videos I don't like them, and turn them of quickly, they even irritate me, or maybe irritate my energy field. To this one I can listen to for hours. It's a live stream so ya hey ya go for it Y'all.

CHANNELLED MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL METATRON

I didn't know that the Lions gate is already open since July 26th, but while I'm listening to it's portal messages I know now why I've made some major changes in my life between that date and now.  I love it when I'm in the universal flow of life, not even knowing that I was! More then ever I choose for the journey of self love, self contentment and totally focusing on my spiritual work and writing my books. And an evening swim after work sometimes. 😊

                                                                        

STARSEED ACTIVATION INFORMATION

369 frequency video

                                   DREAMING ABOUT ANYWHERE AWAY FROM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment