Tuesday 14 September 2021

WALK THE PATH WITH HEART

                               

Image result for carlos castaneda book flight of the eagle

                                     There are many paths!

The path of a sorcerer depends upon the temperament of the person.

                     Personally I always follow the path with "heart".

                                  It is the only road worthwhile

                     Anytime you do not follow this path you will know

                                     because it will not feel right
.



I am already given to the powers which rule my destiny.

                                      I don't attach myself to nothing, so I have nothing to defend.

I have no thoughts, so I can see. I fear not, so I can remember myself

                                     Peaceful and detached, I leave the Eagle fly towards its freedom.



    Author  Carlos Castaneda   detail of novel The Eagle's Gift

RE-POST MAY 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment