Tuesday 28 September 2021

ARE DUTCH PEOPLE DIRECT OR RUDE?๐Ÿ˜†

     Immigration has many challenges and leaves you with a host of very mixed emotions. That, along with arriving in your new country at the onset of Corona and immediate lockdowns is mentally, emotionally and physically exhausting. I knew I had to find something to help my mind body and soul cope with it all. 

     I have always been a fan of alternative therapy or healing and was absolutely delighted when I was referred to Pina, a super gifted spiritual healer. From the minute we met it felt as though she completely understood why I was there.


     Her sessions are so totally relaxing i felt as though I had to peel myself off the massage table afterwards,  I didn't want to leave! In that short space of time she somehow taught me how to make peace with all the new changes we had to face, and I felt filled with optimism, joy and renewed passion for the exciting times that lay ahead.


     Although Pina does not do a physical massage, I felt more relaxed than a full day spa! Her method is more of a body stress release, releasing all stagnant aches and pains in the body stored through emotional trauma we all endure on a daily basis. 


I highly recommend this form of therapy. Once you meet Pina you will understand for yourself. Be good to yourself, book a session.       BR - Expat in Amsterdam -


Thank You so much dear BR for your wonderful words!!!

I'm delighted to have been of any help to you!!! 

Love Pina



No comments:

Post a Comment