Saturday 11 September 2021

PINA * LAZARA * SPIRITUAL * HEALER * AMSTERDAM * ZANDVOORT *

 Dreaming of Andre/Madan Gopal before he died 💜 Drawing by Pina

                                   

                               Dear Pina,
                               Thank You again for the session.
                               It was a very special experience. 
                               I feel like another person, so much lighter and there is peace.
                               The session was very nice and still feels super.
                                After a good night sleep I got up with the well needed energy. 
                                I'm looking forward to meet You again and to the next session. JPx


Thank You dear JP for sharing your experience! Always much appreciated! 
Sharing is caring! This is my reason for living, sharing my love and light!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment