Sunday 27 June 2021

SUNDAY MUSIC & EVERY DAY TESTIMONIALS 😊

MY HOME IS MY SOUL PURPOSE. TO WORK AS A MEDIUM FOR HEALING,
AND INSPIRING PEOPLE TO LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE TODAY! I LOVE MY WORK!!!

HERE SOME SUNDAY MUSIC VIBES WHILST READING πŸ˜Š

Pina, healer and loving soul of the highest degree, and “Irish”. I was healed of a reoccurring Carpal T Syndrome in one Session. It was Gone and Never came back! Beyond Magic! Bless you PiΓ±a.

Hi Pina! Your encouraging smile is giving hope to us all!

You’re a star, a star that will burn brightly for ever and ever and ever, Amen.

I underwent healing sessions with Pina on and off for a number of years and they were unlike anything else I have ever experienced.

Hi,Pina! Thank you for being here...

Hi Pina! What a beautiful blog! Fab testimonials altogether... I concur entirely!

I always come away from a session enlightened and lighter! Lovely to meet ye in Lidl. My very best regards...

Hi Pina, you know who I am and now I know who you are. What you’re doing is great, you are near the angels.

What you love and doing it, that is your real soul outfit, a perfect fit, snazzy as can be.

Pina is an absolute angel! She helped me change my life and learn to love myself. She’s a star!

Wow! Pina Lazara, you are one amazing woman and I consider myself blessed to have met you.

Pina has to be experienced to be believed. Nobody can tell you to what to expect, and I imagine that every experience is very individual. I would encourage everyone to meet Pina and see what she can do for you. Come with no expectations or judgement and you will find the same.

Thank you for years of helpful healing, always powerful and effective!

Pina is an angel sent to teach us love. She has helped me to understand the power within. Believe in angels.

Pina’s healing is unique. I have not experienced anything like it before or since. Through very difficult times, it is like a shelter for the soul.

Thank you Pina for helping me to be myself and live according to my hearts desires.

RE-POST 3-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment