Sunday 20 June 2021

IT'S NOT HAPPY FATHER'S DAY IN EVERY HOUSE

Childhood should be the most innocent, wondrous and exciting time in our life, a time to explore the world we live in with joy and laughter, protected by vigilant adults. It should be this way and should continue so for the rest of our life. We should always feel safe and loved. However, this is extremely challenging when we are abused, beaten, shouted at and not allowed to speak our truth. 

When we are raised with abuse, it makes our spirit quiver and shrink in fear. It creates pain. It becomes impossible to feel anymore that our mind, body and soul are one. Pain and fear create thoughts and feelings of separation where there is none. Under the supervision of love, support and safety, we can grow up to be the brave ones, loving ones, trusting ones, strong ones, whole ones, beautiful ones, intelligent ones, creative ones we were meant to be.

Being a spiritual healer isn’t a job but is my life’s purpose. I now know that my journey was necessary to become ‘myself within my selves’ today. Our birth on Earth should be a happy journey, growing up like any other creature under the sun. This is unfortunately not the case for everyone. I learned that my father’s pain came from someone else’s pain in his family. Then his family history became a facet of my own life journey. I tried to grow up as the pure spiritual being I was born to be, but instead I grew up feeling ugly, stupid and ‘good for nothing’.


When I was a teenager, I took an egg out of the refrigerator without his permission and I was screamed at and beaten for doing so. He tried very hard to break any initiative I had – also the egg which was in my hands at that moment! It is a miracle that today I still love eggs and know they have only healthy proteins attached to them.

His beatings and his words of pain became my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was fed this every day for sixteen years, together with the peanut butter and fillet American. It took me many years to grow out of his state of mind – but I did. 
Lara, my first teacher, explained to me that if you keep on hating someone you stay connected in negativity with that person.

I have finally forgiven him and let him and all his pain go. The reason that I’ve written about my father’s violence is because that’s where my negative story in this lifetime began. As an adult, I understand that it wasn’t his fault in the first place. He received this negativity from someone else and so on and so on.       

EXCERPT PAGE 9: LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS


SONS & FATHERS PLEASE BREAK THE FAMILY HYSTORY

See link below about long term effects of screaming to children and more stories on that page



( mothers also scream at their children, but this post is to highlight it on father's day and the father's who behave like this. I write about some my own physical and emotional abuse from my own father in my book, and it's effects in my life,)

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FATHER'S & MOTHER'S IN THE WORLD, WHO DO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN WITH LOVE, MINDFULNESS, SAFE COMMUNICATION & RESPECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment