Tuesday 29 June 2021

ONLY VISITING THIS PLANET/UNDERWORLD

 

great track
Underworld is a symbolic allegory about two lovers living in two separate dimensions. Separate by a higher power, they find each other at a different level in the world but strangely connected in a special and unique way. The only memory they have from the other is a bust and some objects that interrelate them and keep the flame alive despite of the impossibility of their reunion: Text: You-tube video

*****************************************************

     After a day of absolute birthday bliss I am sitting in the high grasses leaning against my birth tree, the Sacred Larix Sibirca. I’m gazing and wishing upon the many shooting stars that criss cross over our world. Tonight the stars are blending in with all the bright Northern lights and flashing colours of past, present and future.

     Suddenly I hear a gentle purr which feels very powerful. This intriguing sound is right above my head. I look upward and see the most beautiful creature ever! I haven’t a notion yet who she is but instantly I succumb to her presence, her hair as long, dark and curly as my own. This lifetime my heart is made out of several rough pieces of dark ruby.

     The reflection of these enchanting eyes connects all its untouched energies together, like the whole star ruby it was always meant to be. I had not known how to make this happen by myself as the heart of a boy is the most complicated part of all. Her glistening amber eyes lashing out ultimate courage and ruffle my soul like it is a weightless baby feather floating feebly in a gentle summer breeze.

      She startled my world as I thought to have known it before. I didn’t mind it at all and fall down on her ground. Whilst I look up again I feel a grin forming upon my face. Her eyes shoot thousand's of ions straight through my body. It is in that moment that our soul gleam allows her to show her Golden Snow Leopard imprint to me.

      I reflect back my Mongolian Blue Hawk imprint and in these few seconds our incandescent auras merge together in its moment of innocence. In the midst of all this total trust, my soul Tengere unmistakable recognizes Moon flower. He has never been able to withstand the magic of these eyes in any of their lives together. Different of my spirits have tried a few times but have never succeeded, so far. 

     Although he has recognized her, I on the contrary still haven’t a notion of who she is! But Tengere instinctively knows that sooner or later I will remember. So far this magical being, nor myself, has not uttered a sound, yet I can sense her everywhere. She sounds similar to the whispering of all the tree elves as if she combines all their stories together.

EXCERPT OF ONLY VISITING THIS PLANET: Page 45             Still writing....love it.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment