Here are 7 scientifically proven benefits of taking a vitamin C supplement.
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease.
- May help manage high blood pressure.
- May lower your risk of heart disease.
- May reduce blood uric acid levels,
- and help prevent gout attacks.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency.
- Boosts immunity.
VIT D: Perhaps the most vital are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and facilitating normal immune system function. Getting a sufficient amount of vit D is important for normal growth and development of bones and teeth, as well as improved resistance against certain diseases.
Zinc supports your immune system and muscles. Magnesium plays a role in metabolism and muscle health and helps manage sleep. B6 may boost energy. ZMA makers claim that increasing these three nutrients in your system can build muscle strength and stamina, speed muscle recovery, and improve the quality of your sleep.
Vitamin B complex helps prevent infections and helps support or promote:
- cell health.
- growth of red blood cells.
- energy levels.
- good eyesight.
- healthy brain function.
- good digestion.
- healthy appetite.
- proper nerve function.
Grapefruit seed extract has several health benefits when taken as a supplement.
- Contains Powerful Antimicrobials.
- Packs Antioxidants.
- May Protect Against Stomach Damage.
- May Help Treat Urinary Tract Infections.
- May Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- May Protect Against Damage Caused by Restricted Blood Flow.
ALL SOURCES FOUND ON GOOGLE
Post a Comment