Thursday 9 July 2020

LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS - part 2



By writing this book I am breaking the repetitive patterns held by my silence and hopefully inspiring others to do the same. The feelings of fear, shame, anger and guilt that I had can be released and transformed into positive feelings and actions.
Negative thinking makes us into someone we are not. Sometimes we try to be a certain way for others in order to receive their approval. I have learned that self-acceptance is more important then feeling accepted by others, and it feels much better. By working through all these feelings, I have come out the other end and become the person I was born to be.
I have deliberately written this book in the ‘I’ form, from the point of view of the collective not from the ego. Unfortunately it is necessary that I write more about the negative collective then the positive collective. 
My story could be your story and your story could be mine.



I want to state that I respect all religions, as they all derive from the one divine source: Love. I understand and respect equality and the wisdom of bringing these beliefs into practice in our daily life. When I use the word ‘Universe’ in this book, it means God, Allah, Buddha, YHVH, Goddess, Krishna and Great Spirit. All these titles I use with the same respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment