Tuesday 15 March 2022

LIVING MY LIFE PURPOSE

Does your work drain You.?
Is the NO 1 question asked when I tell people about my work. My answer is, no, it doesn't.

Being a channel for love and light is an endless receiving and giving, giving and receiving of healing energy. I am not the source of the energy but merely the channel or tool through which healing passes. I receive this energy by allowing the guidance of Angels and Ancestral Guides to work through me.

I love my work!!! I love every session, especially when the person coming for a session experience an instant positive result. Most people need to come for a few sessions. Every response is different, so are the sessions. It all depends of the reason for your visit. Being a channel for healing feels amazing! I thank the Universe every day for my gift and that I am able to use it in service to help and support people in their healing journey.

You don't need to be sick or sad to come for a session, you can also just come for a session to relax.

So to answer the question correctly:

Yes, when busy my feet get tired after standing all day. Like any other person I have to take good care of myself to stay fit, happy and healthy. What works for me is going regularly for walks in nature, eating organic foods as much as I can afford, being aware of what I put in my body, trying to get enough sleep, love going to the gym, or what I also love doing when possible doing sometimes absolutely nothing at all.

What keeps you happy and healthy??? Don't try to find time, make some time during the day or evening. You're worth it. Even 15 min a day can make a difference. Making time for your own feelings and thoughts.  Being happy and healthy is not a luxury, it's a necessity.




No comments:

Post a Comment