Saturday 26 March 2022

AGAINST all ODDS I became a CHANNEL for LOVE, and WROTE a book about IT, now ALSO in DuTcH


"Thank-you Pina so much for the healing. 
The benefits of just my first session, have been profound, yet subtle. 
Profound in that I have found my voice! 
A situation arose this week where I had to stand up for myself.
 I challenged it! I would not have done this before! 
 I have begun to laugh again! Wow!
 Amazed at this!"  M.C

Dear Pina. Thanks again for the sessions. It was a very special experience.
I feel like a different person, so much lighter and there is peace. Mx



"Pina, I'm here in spirit with you. So enjoyed the read. It is wonderful to see how the same truths are playing out in the details for all of us in our unique lives. Such a joy to see the light and love you are choosing to pass on from the challenges that have been faced and turned into wisdom. -x.M 


Original cover drawing & all drawings by Pina Lazara


"I would never have thought that you had such a hard time when you were small, 
you're so happy and full of light now, that's so inspiring". 😊  C.B


NOW ALSO IN DUTCH 

TO READ ALL ABOUT IT CLICK LINK BELOW


      GEMAKKELIJK TE BESTELLEN MET DE TITEL EN ISBN: 978-94-643-1138-9

                       VIA         https://www.boekscout.nl/shop2/boek.php?bid=11353

                       OR English and Dutch version for sale@ https://www.roos.nl/winkel/

                                                      RE-POST MARCH 26Th 2021 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment