Friday 25 July 2014

# PAPER BACK ~ LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS ~ IS FOR SALE NOW #



Drawing upon my experience as a medium and facilitator for healing since 1998, I use personal examples varied with channelled messages, allegorical stories, drawings and testimonials to reveal how I became a spiritual healer, what it is like to be a channel for angels and spirit guides, and the transforming process one must go through to become their own healer. This book can help the reader find the healer within.

                  My story could be your story and your story could be mine.

It is also for those who want to re-discover what they are truly made of LOVE. The answer is not in the writing but in the resonance of the words that may awaken your dormant warrior spirit.
I have learned through my healing work that reaching out in a loving simple way brings about miracles. The story is also about why and how I came to Ireland. 


YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS BOOK JUST OUT OF SPIRITUAL INTEREST. Thank You, Pina


For more information and reviews see on this blog the PAGE ~ YOU CAN BUY MY BOOK HERE ~




          THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND THE FLOWERS, PINA


1 comment:

  1. I send some long distance as well... http://vimeo.com/4337836 -x.M

    ReplyDelete