Thursday 17 July 2014

# BALLYDEHOB LEVIS' # in the middle of the road # JULY 20 th # See ya #


THANK YOU JOAN, JOE and CAROLINE for hosting my book launch!!!

For the last 9 months, on and of, I've been selling bricka bracks on the Skibbereen Farmers Market. I could do this because some of my fab friends donated goods, for me to make the money for publishing my book and the book launch, and everything else that is involved with this long awaited day!!! I just like to say, thank You to those friends for donating, and all the friends/people who have bought the goodies. Also a great thank You to all the people who have come for healing sessions, without you all there would not be a Pina spiritual healer or a book launch!!!

Thank You all who were a part of making this day happen!!! It's count down now, only 4 more days!
Pina

No comments:

Post a Comment