Friday 12 June 2020

RETURNING HOME - PART 1

I, Tengere Naga have seen myself coming and going many times. I love to travel, to soar between all corners of the spectrum. The magic of the whole process of re-incarnation and waking up somewhere else still captivates me.  This is my sixth lifetime.

  

Returning home, the arrival at a place where heart and soul effortlessly fuse together is always a sensational feeling. Getting born is the first part of the journey returning home we must go alone. At birth is where you straight away show what you are really made of.
Bones attacking your immortal soul, sticking wildly through it to form a skeleton to shape your new form. Organs attach themselves to it. Then your heart gets pulled into place by your new spirit. Suddenly you’re surrounded again by a restricting skin. Bam, there it is; you have become body again, a conduit for a new life.
I land fairly levelled and sit quietly on the branch before I jump down onto the ground. I arrived in full flight at six am on one of the strong branches of the Sacred Larix Sibirca, immaculate twig light zone. 
Its strong flexible roots are spread out over Mother Earth, vibrating eternal love. My small legs are not that strong yet, so if moving to quickly I can fall, so I'm keeping still for the moment.
Every time you return home you have to undergo a whole ritual. The first part consists out of letting go of the transparent wings that supported you to return back to Mother. During this re-birth I took on the same colour of the Tree’s bark and droopy foliage to camouflage my arrival.

I keep still whilst I'm surrounded by the remains of my olden wings. In this way I’m allowing them to slowly retreat back into memory, tick, tack, before standing my new ground. 
This moment of returning hurts the soul the most.




Excerpt of the second book I'm working on:
ONLY VISITING THIS PLANET  RE-POST of  15-04-2014

THIS POST WAS THE START OF THIS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment