Friday 1 July 2022

THE POWER OF YOU

Let these positive affirmations from Louise Hay heal your life and bring you success. 

Repeat these to yourself daily and you will see a positive change

in your mindset, your actions, your life. 

 

1. “Life supports me in every possible way.”

2. “I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.”

3. “It does not matter what other people say or do. 

What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.”

4. “I am good enough.”

5. “I forgive everyone in my past for all the perceived wrongs. I release them with love.”

6. “I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.”

7. “Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.”

8. “I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.”

9. “Today is going to be a really, really good day.”

10. “I am beautiful and everybody loves me.”

11. “I deserve only good in my life.”

12. “My good is constantly coming to me, so I relax and enjoy my life.”

13. “I can do it.”

14. “I deserve the best and I accept the best now.”

15. “I release all resistance to attracting money. I am worthy of a positive cash flow.”

16. “I practice forgiveness daily so that I am free to move beyond the past into the present moment.”

17. “I love and appreciate myself.”

18. “I act as if I already have what I want, it’s an excellent way to attract happiness in my life.”

19. “I am willing to change and grow.”

20. “I awaken today, appreciating everything in sight, and I give thanks.”

21. “I love every cell of my body.”

22. “I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.”

23. “All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me. My intuition is always on my side.”

24. “When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied.”

25. “I now free myself from destructive fears and doubts.”

26. “I am a unique and beautiful soul.”

27. “I am grateful for every experience I have ever had as it has shaped me into the person I am today, and that is exactly who I am supposed to be right this very moment.”

28. “I enjoy today and cheerfully look forward to tomorrow.”

29. “Life always reveals to me what I need to know at just the right moment.”

30. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.”

31. “I give my body what it needs.”

32. “I trust the process of life to always be here for me.”

33. “Today I mentally wrap each person I meet in a circle of love.”

34. Abundance flows freely through me.”

35. “I am surrounded by love. All is well.”

36. “Life brings me only good experiences. I am open to new and wonderful changes.”

37. “I trust myself.”

38. “My mental pattern is positive and joyful.”

39. “Today I listen to my feelings, and I am gentle with myself. I know that all of my feelings are my friends.”

40. “I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.”

41. “Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am.”

42. “I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.”

43. “I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.”

44. “I have plenty of time to do what I need to do. Time expands for me.”

45. “I am an open channel for creative ideas.”

46. “I give myself permission to be prosperous.”

47. “I now see opportunities for abundance everywhere. I am blessed.”

48. “My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.”

49. “I affirm that I have the power to heal myself.”

50. “Today I look at all the positive things in my life, and I am grateful for them.”

Share this with others, so that they too may be healed from within.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment