Tuesday 4 July 2023

SCAN TARGET, SHIFTING ENERGIES/PART 2


The second main question people ask me is: 'What is it that you do during a session?'

I scan people's energy via hand placements. I make high and low sounds that vibrate through your body. These sounds target and release layers of emotions which create shifts toward self-healing. Especially in the first session these sounds get met by the receiving person with great joy or laughter.

At the end of the session I smudge you with the smoke of the Palo Santo and swoop with different feathers: Eagle, Hawk and give away Turkey, over your aura & body. Because of the sounds I make, and the blowing I do, people started calling me a shaman.

"Spiritual healers are shamans in their own right. They are people who allow the energy of Spirit to flow through them in a way that guides, rejuvenates and empowers other. " - Source Google -

No comments:

Post a Comment