Monday 12 June 2023

ANGEL@MY HEALING ROOM: PART 2

I like to share this particular session of how the spiritual world shows itself to me in an extraordinarily way. All sessions are without any doubt amazing but some are extra amazingly clear! Many people come to me after having lost someone who was very dear to them.

A woman comes to me sometimes for a session after her beloved husband had died unexpectedly. They had a beautiful love and family together. His loving healing energy is always present in every session. Last month she came again for a session and this time she had a particular question, that she didn't want to talk about until after the session. 

During the sessions I always play some background music. After 15 minutes in the session or so the music suddenly stopped and there was an utter and complete silence. Normally when the music stops it is because the internet falls out, and it quickly comes back on, but today it was a very different story.

This time her husband came through very clearly. He'd stopped the music for his message, whilst at the same time he assisted me "physically" very strongly. I was not allowed to tell her the message in the session, only afterwards. Whilst this all happened I was holding her legs in a gentle stretch and than he suddenly started stretching her legs quite firmly, even a few jerks, which he's never done before.

It was so unexpected that I nearly lost my balance. Normally I know what's going to happen, or what they're about to do. After that he assisted me again, quite firmly with stretching her right arm. After that he assisted me again in that similar way with firmly stretching her left arm. 

I've written about this "physical spirit assistance" phenomena in my book explaining why it sometimes happens so strongly and other times not. The spiritual world is always present in the sessions and show their presence in many different ways. Sometimes they are present but not participate, only observe.

To be continued in Angel@my healing room and final part 3

RE-POST 2021


I have full permission to publish this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment