Saturday 31 July 2021

FANTASTIC GRAPHIC DESIGNER SOPHIE PENTEK

Since day ONE Sophie Pentek has designed/created/co-created/co-designed all my logos, business cards, postcards, flyers, banners, posters, gift vouchers, you name it. She is so talented and super super easy to work/communicate with! Even now I'm living back in Holland, we communicate so easily through, email, phone/facetime, or zoom. Suddenly after 15 years I felt this week to have a totally new design for my business cards. I got a great one the next night in a dream, only it was in purple, which is not really my colour. I wrote her and without telling her my dream I asked if she felt like making a whole new design, and this is what she came up with straight away. I LOVE IT, and not only that, it's very similar to what I got in my dream, and thank God she made it in turquoise, green 😊 If you are ever in need of a fab graphic design, I highly recommend Sophie. 
As we say in West Cork, " She's the girl for the job"! She's spot on"! 


Experienced freelance Designer and Illustrator delivering high class Graphics, 
Logo Design, Typography, Event Stationery and Marketing Material. https://www.facebook.com/pentekdesign/


'Drawing and doodling is one of my favourite things to do and being able to use that in my work makes it even better. When a client comes to me with an idea for their logo and I can sketch it up quickly while we're talking it helps us to figure out what will work and what won't. I also take private commissions for anyone looking for a particular piece and there are lots of different ways to bring an image to life if you're looking for more than pencil or ink (thank you Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop  )' Sophie Pentek.


A logo is the first visual impression we get of a business or brand. It is the most important element to any brand and should be eye catching and memorable. I find real satisfaction helping my clients to manifest their ideas and style with a strong logo and brand identity. Get in touch for a no obligation quote!












πŸ’–
πŸ’š THANK YOU SOPHIE πŸ’š

No comments:

Post a Comment