Tuesday 13 July 2021

😊 πŸ’– MY πŸ’– PURPOSE 😊

 


Number 77 is made up of the vibrations and energies of the number 7, doubled and amplified. 

Angel Number 77 indicates that you are being congratulated and your efforts have been well noted by the angelic and spiritual realms. 

You are on the right life path and are living and serving your Divine life purpose as guided.

*****************************************************************************************************
I think Pina's sessions are amazing and really calming, she makes really soothing sounds.
Every time I go to her I always feel so much better and more at peace. 
Pina is such a nice person, and now also a great friend. 
She is a very caring person and always offers to help. 
I love spending time with her. MJ 11 years
***********************************************************************************************
Dearest MJ! Thank You so much for your kind words! You're such a sweetheart!
It makes me feel so humble to hear this from you! I know you've had a very hard time,
and me being able to be of some service to you, makes me very happy!!!

See you soon!
This tune is for You,
Love from your friend Pina

No comments:

Post a Comment