Friday 26 March 2021

WITH LOVE TO MY INNER CHILD PART 1


Yesterday the door was open at Studio 11 https://studio11zandvoort.nl/  and I could finally buy those beaded feathers I've seen hanging in the window for months!! Having them in my hands made me instantly happy, even more so when I saw the hand painted cards, which I also bought a few of. I've ordered a few more bead feather hangers. Can't wait!!!! 

This morning my little Irish friend Theo got hold of his mama's phone, pushed some buttons and left this cutest message for his aunty P 😊 Too sweet!!!  ( I've tried for hours to convert his message so all could hear it, but all my attempts have been in vain) Hello aunthie P, hello auntie P, I wohowhohowyou translate to: I love you. I hope you have a nice day! 

I have chosen in this lifetime to not have children of my own. Yet most of my life I have many children around me. To some of these wonderful children in the world I am: Tante Pino, TP, Auntie P, Zia P, Friend, Zia Pina, Tia Pina. Godmother to 3 brothers and to one more, I'm Pino the fairy godmother 😊.
 Wherever they are or whatever they call me,  I love them all. Px

I've added the little plaque & silver bubble myself

💀😈😈👹😯☠️🤖🤖😯😅😮💩💩🛷🛷💩💩🛷💩🤖😅👺🥴🤠In,, 😍😉👽🥴💩👺😍😍🏒🏒🛷🛼⛷️🏒🏑🎾⛷️🥋🛹🪂⛷️😥🥴💩🥴😮💩T u. 5 hmm v z bn  -Theo's text to me -

No comments:

Post a Comment