Monday 17 February 2020

PINA SPIRITUAL HEALER CHANNEL FOR LOVING SPIRIT ENERGY EVERY MONTH IN DE ROOS





Nothing makes me happier then supporting people during their healing journey. I finally started my life's purpose in January 1998 in a tiny village next to the Atlantic Ocean called Ballydehob in the wild wild west of Ireland. I've written a book about my journey, why I went to Ireland, how I became the spiritual healer I am today, and how you can commence to search for your own healer within, because your warrior spirit issoulfullofit. 
Book launch was at Nell and Julia Levis' Bar Ballydehob.

It's called: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis.



BOOK LAUNCH KINDLE VERSION: 14 FEBRUARY 2014

' We need more people like Pina who have dedicated ther life towards helping other people heal. Her book will be an inspiration to a lot of people and many of them would walk on the path of spiritual healing.' Steph 22


1 comment:

  1. Steph22 February 2020 at 23:38

    We need more people like Pina who have dedicated their life towards helping others heal. Her book will be an inspiration to a lot of people and many of them would walk on the path of Spiritual healing.

    Thank you so much Steph for your kind words, delighted to hear you've enjoyed the book. Pina

    ReplyDelete