Thursday 24 January 2019

AMAZING BOOK TESTIMONIALS Part 2 :)

          

Dear Pina,

What a beautiful impressive book! When I started reading I couldn’t put it down. So many parts in the book have touched me in so many different ways.

The story about Lara was very moving, tears rolling down my face.
That moment when you have to let go of a beloved one is one of the most intimate moments in a relationship.
Being able to write that down and share something this personal, takes courage and makes you vulnerable. Talking about getting out of your comfort zone; respect!

Then there were the parts when Andre started talking to you. I found myself chuckling at times, what a lovely person. His wisdom must have been very special to you.

Sometimes I felt I was walking into a magical world which surprised me time after time. Now I understand where your love for Saluki’s comes from ☺

My favourite part of the book was your conversation with the young autistic boy in the bar, it triggered some personal emotions. To be honest it gave me goosebumps and it is still on my mind.

I will read the book a second time, this time bit by bit to let everything sink in. All the advise you give in the book is helpful for anyone who reads it. 
           I, for one, cannot wait for your next book to come out.   Love A x

Blue Monday? Not after a session with Pina. She's brilliant! Try it! When I leave I am happy and working on my issues. Thanks P! You are an extraordinary healer and person.   A x  Jan 2019

THANK YOU A!!!

SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT THE SESSIONS AND BOOK ARE DOING YOU WELL!!!!

The book has totally become an extension of my work.
Never thought I would ever write a work book 🌝



No comments:

Post a Comment