Friday 1 April 2022

NATURE'S SOUL'S WEEKEND VIBES


I Love the total beauty of this breathtakingly scenery  
Hope to walk there myself one day

I could feel that the area around my chest bone was the connecting place between my heart and soul. I tried not to run away from it but rather to allow it to come closer and feel what is inside.
It is difficult to be in close contact with your true feelings. It is lonely. 

I received the message, ‘You can allow people into your heart, to feel a soul connection, but never
let anyone come into your soul. Your soul is a sanctuary and must never be violated.’

These words helped me to feel peaceful and calm again.
A summer breeze touching the leaves of the trees, a herd of cows coughing and
the sound of a buzzard’s wings flapping. There are many different ways of connecting to the Universe. 

Although this is an excerpt of: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis,
 the words and images resonate with the next book I'm working on: Only visiting this planet.

RE-POST 8-8-2018



No comments:

Post a Comment