Monday 15 July 2019

WHAT IS SPIRITUAL HEALING? PART 1

Image result for spiritual healing cork


"Spiritual Healing is a completely natural process. It's non-invasive and it is fully compatible with any other type of medical treatment. The practitioner will channel energies through to the patient, so that she/he can reconnect to her/his natural resources and power." SOURCE: GOOGLE


"Pina never ceases to amaze. She is an incredible person, infectiously happy, positive and underneath a strong and powerful healer. I have had a numerous number of treatments with her, all of which had a positive and subconscious effect on me and my psyche...my inner me. Pina's healing ability is undeniable and time and time again I tell everyone I know to try her magic...
It works on all levels, for every type of person and for each of their problems. " L. T : West Cork


THANK YOU SO MUCH L.T, FOR ALL YOUR LUV AND SPREADING THE WORD! P x


PDF or KINDLE

                                                                   OR as PAPERBACK

No comments:

Post a Comment