Wednesday 18 February 2015

# VIAPINA//PINA # PENTEK LOGO #


 
Last year I woke up with the message from my main Spirit Guide, to change my old handmade orange logo, into a gold bussiness card with red letters. Instead of my blog called, VILLAPINA,
I had to change it into ViaPina 
Straight away that morning I made a rough drawing of the channelled letters and brought them the next day to a fantastic, easy going, local graphic designer called Sophie Pentek. The next day she send me a layout of the design by email, which I immediately loved!!! A few days later I  picked up my fabulous new bussiness cards, postcards, posters, gift vouchers, etc, et voila!!! People love my new bussiness card. I also use different details of the design on both my private and bussiness email account. Thank You so much, Sophie, Pina.

To enquire about her about work or make an order, don't hesitate and email
 sophiepentek@hotmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment