Saturday 15 November 2014

# BACK FROM MY HEALING MARATHON #

I like to say a big," THANK YOU" to my dear friend Ruth Cadden aka Ruthie from An Spiddeal for organizing this healing marathon!!! Also for finding me a fab place to work at Bia Iontach!!! Thank You Anita, owner of the healthfood shop, BIA IONTACH in Spiddal Main Street, for havin me "in the shop"!!! The shop is at the main street in Spiddal with the ocean only accross the road. You can also go to the shop for freshly made smoothies!!! and many more goodies!!!



                                                 SPIDDAL PROMENADE

I also want to thank all the Spiddal, Galway and Westport people who came to me for healing sessions. I hope it did you all some good..I'll will be back again  for more healing sessions at Bia Iontach, on Friday the 5th # Saturday the 6th # and Sunday the 7th of December...Thank You for all your questions...I will answer a few along the way at this blog...I rang Anita today and there are only a few spots left!? ~AMAZING~If anyone would like to book a session in Spiddal you can contact Anita at 085-8663143. or visit the BIA IONTACH~ FACEBOOK PAGE~ 
for sessions in West Cork/ Skibbereen...see this blog: Page: Contact me

A few people's feedback after their sessions:
# "Dear Pina, words fail me to describe the wonder-full experience I was allowed to share with you. It fills me still...Thank You...! Untill we meet again. I feel alive again"! #
# I just want to let you know that the herb is really helping me. It gives me the stillness that I long for. Powerful stuff! #
# You blew my mind away! I loved every minute of it"! #
# Your healing has completly changed my way of thinking, and opened different ways of looking at life"!



After a fantastic few day's of healing we went to the pub at the main street! TIGH GIBLIN! Which I highly recommend! Fantastic food, (and not what you mostly get) great variety on specials! And a very welcoming young staff! Live music 5 x a week!!! Spiddal..for such a small village, such a lovely surprise! 




No comments:

Post a Comment