Friday 4 October 2024

GRATITUDE WEEKEND GUIDED MEDITATION

Hey dear Pina, I really want to express my gratitude to you today. I feel that since I have known you, and after only 2 sessions, and 1 distance session, my whole life is changing. Both the outside and my inner world. You are a beautiful, loving person. And I feel your warmth very deeply, even when you are not there. Thank you, thank you, thank you 🧑 2-10-2024

WoW BW!!!! To read this does my heart a world of good! And thank you for sharing this with me, so I can share this with other people who need to read this as well! I am very happy that you found me and that I - and your very loving spirit guide - could be of help to you!!! But as I said before, you do most of the work! You're a very brave young woman, and I'm so proud of you! Px

Everyone who already knows Pina Lazara knows that a healing
 session with her can make big changes in your life! 
If you know of anybody who could use a pick-me-up, 
forward her contact details 😊

Hi Pina. It feels like a heavy coat 
has fallen of me after the session!
Thank You! L.T


No comments:

Post a Comment