Saturday 20 July 2024

๐ŸŽ‰65 TODAY 20 JULY & FULL MOON JULY 21๐ŸŽ‰2024

                     Full Moon in Capricorn

This month’s Capricorn Full Moon happens on the 29ยบ degree and conjunct with Pluto at 0ยบ of Aquarius. This lunation marks the culmination of a journey of psychological and emotional transformation and facilitates revelations and insights about structural changes that need to be made in our inner and outer lives. During a collective and personal time of transition, we are required to gain awareness of how we need to mature and get better at discerning what is our responsibility and what isn’t. The Full Moon in Capricorn conjunct Pluto invites us to release defense mechanisms, layers of protection, and unconscious strategies we employ to indirectly have our needs met. 

๐ŸŽ‰Try to focus on your dreams, and trust in the divine process
 no matter what the universe brings you ๐ŸŽ‰

Some people asked me if I've been a skinhead, or I've been recovering from an illness.
 I haven't been a skinhead, or ill. I'd shaved off my hear because I was in deep mourning.

                        Thanks darling Wimmie! Best B day card from your serie so far!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment