Wednesday 21 February 2024

HAPPY YEAR OF THE DRAGON EVERYB💖DY

I've started blogging here at the beginning of 2014, before that I've been blogging on Wordpress for at least another 8 years 🎉🥳I loved writing every post, but it takes away my focus of finishing my 2nd/3rd book. Translating, editing and publishing Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis took nearly 1 year🎉🥳 I have also deleted both my FaceBook and Twitter business accounts. See homepage for the few sites  which are very much alive 😊

    As one of my New Years resolutions, 

                       I'll love you but leave you for a while, as they say in Ireland, 

      🎉🥳to finish writing and getting; Only Visiting this Planet, edited and published. 

                                                          I'll better get cracking😅




With love from the Wild Atlantic Way: Baltimore


Please scroll away at ViaPina, if you like. There is 10 years of posts to be read/re-read 🎉🥳

2023 was a great year for me, I hope it was a great year for you too🎉🥳

or you've started some new exciting endavours/works in progress 🎉🥳

Thank You for visiting ViaPina online for the last 18 years🎉🥳

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/year-of-the-dragon/

I'm looking forward to what 2024 has in store 🎉🥳

I will however update my monthly schedule  🎉🥳

I wish you again a wonderful & magical NY🎉🥳

Gra mor & much love to all 💖Px

No comments:

Post a Comment