Thursday 5 January 2023

HEART SUTRA: BEING IN SERVICE

 


One of my favourite teachers is Gary Zukav. He says, authentic power is when you learn to use your personality to serve the energy of your soul. So you are the bigger soul that has a personality, it's lovely, it's charming, but it's not me. I'm here to do my soul's work and I use my personality to serve the soul's work. You are here to be a vessel from the source from which you have come from and everybody has a different talent. Oprah Winfrey.


All your energy needs to be focused on is:

What do I have to offer?

What do I have to give?

  How can I be in service? 

Oprah Winfrey


Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great. Because greatness is determined by service. And there is not a job in here that you can do, that you don't switch the paradigm to service and not make that job more fulfilling. Dr ML King


The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”

Passion is energy.

Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”

 Oprah Winfrey


THIS JANUARY 13th I'M ENTERING MY 
25TH YEAR OF WORKING AS A CLEAR CHANNEL FOR HEALING
25 YEARS OF SHARING MY LOVE PURPOSE.
I STILL LOVE IT EVERY TIME!!!
 IT MAKES MY SO HAPPY.

THANK YOU ALL!!! Px
"SHARING IS
 CARING."
RAPH
๐Ÿ˜



No comments:

Post a Comment