Thursday 1 December 2022

MY REASON FOR LIVING IS LOVING

 The most asked question to me over and over again is,Do you get tired from your work"?

My immediate response is a big smile, a happy heart, and an instant answer: 'No, it doesn't.' 

During every session I channel/experience such overwhelming feelings of spiritual love that I don't feel tired when working. I can start at 9 am and suddenly it's the end of the day. Yes of course, I can feel tired because I've been standing all day, but my spirit is always happily soaring at the end of a workday. The results, responses and feedback of the people about their sessions make me so happy. So no, my work doesn't make me tired. 

Like I suggest everyone to take good care of themselves, physically, emotionally and spiritually, I try to the same as possible. I do my best to make sure I rest sufficient the day before I work and the day after. For this particular reason I don't work every day, so I stay healthy and happy whilst working my love purpose.

The energies I work with and that the person feels during a session are not mine. I receive the energies from the spiritual world. I am the conduit where the energies pass through. Before I start I do my special grounding and protection exercises. Than I invite all the benevolent spirits for the people coming for a healing session that day. I ask them to assist and guide me, to keep me healthy and happy. To give the person who comes for a session the healing they need and can process. 

The diversity of the people I meet for sessions is just so amazing, therefore I really love every sessions. As I wrote in my book, I never know who's coming through the door or what we're going to work on until the person is on the plinth. My work is very alive and every session is as much a surprise to me as the person who's on the table. We just go with the flow given to us. I'm also not taking on anyone emotions when working. I protect myself fully, in this way I stay a clear channel for healing.

I can honestly say that I have such a blessed and varied life! I'm an inspirer, channel for healing, percussionist, writer and an inventor. I keep my immune system super high with vitamins and minerals. I'm 63, I don't have any medication. I'm in great health! So lucky that I've lived for 22 years next to the Atlantic Ocean. Now I live 5 min walk away from de Nord Sea.

So if anyone asks me if my work makes me tired? My answer will always be NO! How can it when i'm a channel for healing? It makes me extremely happy! It's my reason for living! My reason for living is loving! How amazing is that!!! 


Through my work I've learned that self love is the best cure for all things!!! I've finally stopped the life of approval. It took a while, but hey, better late then never! Thank You all for keeping on searching and finding your true self! Never give up on your-self! We're all a part of the puzzle called life! Px


Don't know exactly what she's singing about but love the rhythms and her voice! It feels like a Brazilian/ Portuguese voice that's sings about loving life, something like that. Me coracao, means, my heart. That much I know for sure, for sure 😊


RE-POST AUG 2021

   

No comments:

Post a Comment