Saturday 25 July 2020

PINA SPIRITUAL HEALER SCANNING ENERGIES


               963Hz+ 432Hz COSMIC OASIS Thank You Universe for Everything Frequency

The main question people ask me is: 'What is it that you do during a session?'
scan people's energy. I do this via hand placements and by making high and low sounds that vibrate through your body. These sounds target and release layers of emotions which create shifts toward self-healing. At the end of the session I smudge you with the smoke of the Palo Santo and swoop with different feathers: Eagle, Hawk and Turkey, over your aura/body. Because of the sounds I make people started calling me a shaman.

Spiritual healers are shamans in their own right. They are people who allow the energy of Spirit to flow through them in a way that guides, rejuvenates and empowers other. 
( Source Google )



A spiritual healing session is "like a massage" for the heart, body, mind and soul. During a session the conscious and subconscious are in communication with each other so that the physical body can release tiredness, stress, pain, or any other emotional stored overload.

Most people say after they got of the plinth: ' I feel great, I feel lighter, more supple, less pain!
It feels like I've done a workout!' And that's exactly what you've done.
In the spiritual, physical and emotion sense of the word!  

No comments:

Post a Comment