Wednesday 1 January 2020

1-1-2020 EMOTIONAL FREEDOM: LOVE YOUR LIFE



WHAT IS YOUR EMOTIONAL FREEDOM?

Yesterday I walked on the beach and the words emotional freedom popped into my head. I drew them on the sand and made a picture of it. One second later waves washed the words away, instant magic. I love those infinite moments and that kind of art.

In 1994 one particular day I was watching a pirate tv station. Not knowing it would become such an historical day and on a personal level a very memorable day. Throughout that day they kept repeating 3 programs, which I watched over and over again and during it cried so many tears of joy.

Nelson Mandela becoming president of South Africa.

A Mongolian herder releasing his male eagle after 10 years of friendship and then catching a new eagle chick from a nest high on a rock, who he would release again after 10 years, etc, etc,etc.
.
An old Japanese artist who created ephemeral art. His form of art has made a deep impression
and I'm still kinda sad that I can't remember his name.


Years later many other artist followed in his footsteps, like

https://www.pinterest.com/zoem141/similar-artists-like-andy-goldsworthy/

Image result for portal gateway 1-1-2020


No comments:

Post a Comment