Sunday 3 February 2019

RUMI SUNDAY QUOTES. FEB MONTH OF ❤️Part 2


Image result for when we embody love


Below, you will find quotes on love that encompass both the necessity of loving from within and for oneself, as well as the connection between two people.

“I want to see you. Know your voice. Recognise you when you first come ’round the corner. Sense your scent when I come into a room you’ve just left. Know the lift of your heel, the glide of your foot. Become familiar with the way you purse your lips then let them part, just the slightest bit, when I lean in to your space and kiss you. I want to know the joy of how you whisper ‘more.'”


“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
“Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”
“I am yours. Don’t give myself back to me.”
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”

“Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”

“Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.” 
“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment