Friday 6 December 2019

HARMONY GROWS FROM A HEART KNOWING IT IS WELL PROTECTED


Photo compilation Pina 

Beach at An Spideall 

I slept in the sky last night.  My hands were under my head like two little cloud pillows. My left foot over the right ankle, spirit soared happily, my heart was humming. My soul yawned stretching my aura. Then suddenly out of nowhere from the right and without any sound came this white eagle flying towards me.

It looked at me with it's starry eyes whilst circling around me. He landed on my solar plexus as if it was the place where he sleeps every night, and told me that this is the morning of a new beginning. My heart skipped a few beats. When his wings touched the stars they let their harmony shine right through me.

I dreamed this in 2016 ๐ŸŒ



Harmony grows from a heart knowing it is well protected. ~ Author unknown ~



                                                              Sky of Skibbereen

No comments:

Post a Comment