Wednesday 1 October 2014

HANNAH COURTNEY # HOPE FOUNDATION # CALCUTTA



NEWFLASH: 26th of October I'm returning to Calcutta with The Hope Foundation.To raise funds I have a pamper weekend coming up October 4th and 5th in Caring Hands Therapies, Market Street Skibbereen.
For those of you who may be unable to make it you can donate online at
http://www.mycharity.ie/event/hannah_courtney     feeling positive.
This Saturday and Sunday in Caring Hands I have some very gifted therapists offering a variety of treatment ( massage, reflexology, spiritual healing, Ayurvedic consultation ) on a donation basis with all proceeds going to The Hope Foundation. Spaces are going fast. Contact me to book your space. X x

I will also be there this Saturday Oct 4th as part of the group of therapist/healers. SO HOPEFULLY SEE YOU THERE and if not, maybe you like to donate something anyway for the children. The images you see here I've copied from Hannah Courtney's Facebook page. For more info click link. Thank You, Pina

No comments:

Post a Comment