Tuesday 5 August 2014

WHAT IS REALITY?






An illustration from Lewis Carroll'sAlice's Adventures in Wonderland, depicting the fictional protagonistAlice, playing a fantastical game of croquet.


Today I finally checked out the link my friend M send me a year ago ! :)
Reading it today feels like I'm reading it at the right moment.
This week another friend has send me a link about this similar subject. Synchronicity, I love it when this happens! My second book, Only Visiting this Planet, is about his kind of mindset/mind expansion/ dreamtime/ quantum dreaming, shamanism and climate change!
We all know what fiction and non-fiction means, imaginary and based on real facts and information.  
My favorite writing is were fiction and non-fiction overlap! I love it when something I thought I imagined that it really exists! Pina



No comments:

Post a Comment