Sunday 29 June 2014

IT WAS ALREADY IN THE STARS :) * A PROFESSIONAL WRITER IS AN AMATEUR THAT DIDN'T QUIT * Richard Bach * PART 2


       A WRITER IN WORD-ING

When I woke up a few mornings ago at 5.30 am my spirit-guide immediately said,"get the photo out of the red book." I found the book straight away, opened it on a random page and there it was! The photo I have been looking for, Pientje behind the type writer!!! I knew in the back of my mind that there was a photo of me behind a type writer, but when I found the photo with me on the telephone, I doubted myself and thought that I was wrong. There are not that many childhood photos of me, but the few photos that exist are all in the blue book!

The word amateur is a derivative of the Latin word AMO: To love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment