Wednesday 25 October 2023

STOP THE LIFE OF APPROVAL/FREE YOURSELF BY LOVING YOURSELF FIRST/YOU'RE WORTH IT.

I believe, like many others, that it's very important 
to keep filling yourself with love as much as you can.
Love is a wonderful feeling.

 It's something you can give to yourself and share with others.
Keep refilling yourself fearlessly . 
If you are empty what more
 is there to give and to share? 

Sharing is caring, to oneself and all.
I love it, especially when I'm working my life's purpose
Through this I have learned to love myself too.


Excerpt page 15: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis

MY LIFe oF APPRoVAL

I was one of those quiet, timid children. When I was a small child I asked my father
for twenty-five cents for an ice cream. He told me to be quiet, that I had nothing
to say and I didn’t have to think that he was Rothschild! In those days I had no idea
what a Rothschild was or what it meant, but for my father the word Rothschild had
the utmost importance.

His way of thinking came into my childhood and I dragged his thoughts around
with me like a dirty old rag. After many years, this rag started to smell badly, even to
stink! As I walked through life, the rag became heavier and heavier, making it more
and more difficult for me to move forward. The rag was full of silence and anger,
causing my small self to be silent and full of disrespect.

For years I was at a standstill, filled with panic attacks. In my teenage years, I
slowly came to understand that its weight was hindering me. It was holding me
back. I love to go forward because going forward means growth. I love to travel, talk
with people, exchange new ideas and learn new things all the time.

It took a long time before ME started to talk. When I tell people that I was a
scared and quiet child, they don’t believe me, they laugh and say, ‘You?’ I learned to
keep my head down because, if I didn’t, I got hurt and that was painful. There were
always the underlying threats of being hit. The pain and fear left me feeling disconnected and ultimately lost inside ‘my selves’.

Later on I learned that there was more to life than these feelings. It was called
LOVE. The feeling called LOVE was another way of life. First and foremost, we are
a soul. We are here to love and to be loved 
and to live our journey within the light
of love.  

Excerpt of Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis

No comments:

Post a Comment