Saturday 24 August 2019

CHILDREN'S BODY WISDOM




As I've written many times before, I love my life purpose. The more sessions I'm doing, the happier AM I. I meet people for sessions of all cultures, different backgrounds, and ages. Today I would like to say Thank You to all the children ( and their parents ) who allow me to do sessions on them. I feel blessed that children feel so comfortable with me as a person and healer. This month in particular I've seen a lot of children. Mostly they were between 3 & 12. Unlike the adults, children are not so busy, or curious, which angel or spirit guide is there for them. Especially the young children are more in-tune with "the feel good vibe" which the spiritual world offers during the session. They just go with the flow of the bubbly sensations, and feel the shifts their bodies make.  When changes occur and their discomfort is gone, that's all they need to feel, to be happy again!  I like to quote the 10 year young lovely Haze today, "Pina, I want to tell you that you are very good in what you do, because I'm still so relaxed since my session". Total heart melt moment!!! He is the first child in 21 years of me doing healing work who thanked me  AND also gave me a compliment. 

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’™  Thank You Haze! 

Pina









No comments:

Post a Comment