Sunday 8 June 2014

WHAT BROUGHT ME TO IRELAND? Part one

                                                                              Me in the summer of 1998
     I live in Ireland since January 1998, so I thought it would be nice to write a bit about how I got here, -for the new people on the blog- :) Now that I’m writing down the date I realize that I’m here 16 and a half years, instead of 15 and a half! When I was at school at the age of twelve  each child before the end of the school year had to do a twenty minute talk in the classroom about something that kept their interest. I didn’t have much interests then besides animals. I didn’t really read much, but sometimes I would look into magazines.
      It is in one of those magazines that I saw a photograph of a bird that mesmerized my imagination. The name of the bird was a Puffin. I did some more research about the bird. I found out that these birds live on a magical island called Ireland. I said to myself, one day I will go there and see this bird, yet later in life my interests changed. I became a proffesional percussionist, massage therapist and as we know now also a spiritual healer/medium and a writer. I’ve developed yet again another interest, but more about that in another post.
     Since I live in West Cork people ask me,”What brought you to Ireland?” I have  three different answers to that. “What do you like about Ireland?” Then they ask me what I do here. I tell them that I’m a spiritual healer/spirit medium for healing and well being. Some people who had a session with me told me that,” I have the gift”.  Others call me a shaman or a spiritual healer. Then the fourth most asked question is, “How does IT work?”
These questions and many more, I try to answer in my first book; LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS.
This summer I will celebrate my 55 th Birthday in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment