Saturday 18 November 2023

MUSIC FOR THE SOUL/WEEKEND VIBES




Do you dare to lay down to enjoy the healing journey that's about to unfold? Pina integrates earth & higher energies with the heart as intermedium. You receive natural wisdom with a dose of humour especially tuned into your intention. Author: De Roos

1: Dear Pina, words fail me to describe the wonder-full experience I was allowed to share with you.  It still fills me. Thank You. Until we meet again!

                                 2: You blew my mind away! I loved every minute of it!

                        3: Your healing has completely changed my way of thinking, 

                                   and opened different ways of looking at life.

                                                    4: I feel alive again!

                                                        5: Powerful stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment