Saturday 29 February 2020

MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - SAME LOVE feat. MARY LAMBERT (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


                WHEN LOVES COMES TO KISS YOU ITSELF, DON'T HOLD BACK.  RUMI





Against all odds I became a channel for love and wrote a book about it
"When love appears in your life, be courageous and follow it. 
This force will make your fears die a sudden death.
Love is the right motivation for travelling through life."
Pina: Excerpt page 96


"Thank-you Pina so much for the healing. 
The benefits of just my first session,have been profound, yet subtle.
 Profound in that I have found my voice! 
A situation arose this week where I had to stand up for myself 
- I challenged it ! -
I would not have done this before. 
Also, I have begun to laugh again! 
Wow! Amazed at this!"


Pina, I'm here in spirit with you. So enjoyed the read.
It's wonderful to see the same truths are playing out 
in the details for us all in our unique lives.
Such a joy to see the light and love you are choosing
to pass on from the challenges that you have 
face and turned into wisdom. -xM

 Today is da "last love day" of  Feb at ViaPina 

February 29, is also known as leap day or leap year day, 
is a date added to most years that are divisible by 4, 
such as 2016, 2020, and 2024. 

A leap day is added in various solar calendars, 
including the Gregorian calendar standard in most of the world. 
Luni-solar calendars instead add a leap or inter-calary month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment